PUEBLO, Colo. (September 27, 2018) - Colorado State University-Pueblo Volleyball will hit the road to face Adams State University Friday at 7 p.m. and Fort Lewis College Saturday at 5 p.m.
- The ThunderWolves bring a 4-12 record into the weekend. They are 2-5 in Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference play.
- Page Heller (Jr., Vancouver, Wash.) ranks second in the RMAC with 5.30 digs per set. Heller leads the RMAC and ranks 33rd in D-II with 302 digs this season. She has averaged 5.88 digs per set in conference play.
- Brooke Schilling (So., Parker, Colo.) has dropped in 20 service aces this season. Schilling's 20 aces rank second in the RMAC. Her 0.35 aces per game rank third in the conference.
- Berkley Hays (Fr., Dallas, Texas) has averaged 1.00 blocks per set in conference play. This is the seventh-highest average in the conference. Hays leads the Pack with a .282 hitting percentage. She topped the Pack with 9 kills and a .615 against No. 23 Regis University.
- Grace Hern (Fr., Omaha, Neb.) ranks fifth in the RMAC with 10.85 assists per set during conference play. Hern 's 9.08 assists per set place her sixth in the conference overall.
- Sarah Vang (Jr., Parker, Colo.) leads the Pack with 3.03 kills per set. Vang has also averaged 2.12 digs per set.
Scouting Adams State:
- The Grizzlies stand 5-9 overall. They are 2-4 in RMAC play.
- Adams State leads the all-time series with the Pack 42-38. The Grizzlies have won each of the last four meetings.
- The Grizzlies average 13.22 digs per set. This is the worst average in the RMAC.
Scouting Fort Lewis:
- The Skyhawks stand 1-9 overall. They are 1-5 in RMAC play. Fort Lewis has lost five in a row.
- Fort Lewis holds a 36-35 edge in the all-time series. The Skyhawks won last year's meeting in five sets.
- Opponents hit .250 against the Skyhawks, the highest average in the RMAC. Opponents average a RMAC-best 14.94 kills per set against the Skyhawks.
– 30 –
As a member of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference, Colorado State University – Pueblo competes in 22 varsity sports in NCAA Division II intercollegiate athletics