PUEBLO, Colo. (February 20, 2018) - The Colorado State University-Pueblo basketball teams conclude the regular season Feb. 23-24 with a pair of home games at Massari Arena. Both evenings are chalk-full of special promotions and events, as the ThunderWolves host Colorado Mesa Friday at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. and Western Saturday at the same start times.
The ThunderWolves Women's Basketball Team is encouraging fans to wear pink to their games this weekend in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Pink T-shirts will be sold each day for $20. All proceeds benefit the Kay Yow Cancer Fund.
- CSU-Pueblo Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night. All CSU-Pueblo faculty and staff (with ID) will be admitted for FREE (General Admission) and can receive up to four additional tickets for immediate family members. Tickets can be picked up in advance or at the door of Friday's game. Massari Arena Ticket Office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- At halftime of the men's game, the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) will battle the Associated Student Government (ASG) in a friendly game of dodgeball. Special guest referees will be Chrissy Holliday, Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs and Dr. Bruce Raymond, Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs.
- Following the men's game, the women's team will be cutting down the nets to celebrate their second consecutive RMAC Regular Season Championship.
- A 50/50 raffle will be conducted with the winner announced at the end of halftime of the men's game. The proceeds will benefit SAAC and the Pack Athletics Student-Athlete Banquet (The Wolfies).
- Senior Night. Both programs will be celebrating the careers of their seniors before their game against Western State.
- Chuck for Luck. Saturday we will feature Chuck for Luck at halftime.
- The women's team has secured a the top seed in the RMAC Shootout. The ThunderWolves will host a first round Tuesday, Feb. 27 at 7 p.m. with the opponent to be determined. If the ThunderWolves are victorious, they would host the semifinals Friday, March 2 and the RMAC Shootout Final Saturday, March 3.
– 30 –
As a member of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference, Colorado State University – Pueblo competes in 22 varsity sports in NCAA Division II intercollegiate athletics.