PUEBLO, Colo. (June 5, 2017) - The Colorado State University-Pueblo men's basketball program is offering a great opportunity for youth basketball players to learn and improve their games this summer with the Pack In-Training Camp, set for June 26-29.
There will be one session ran each day with all campers (both 2nd-5th graders and 6-8th graders) going from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Cost of the camp is $75 and includes a T-shirt, valuable instruction from CSU-Pueblo coaches and student-athletes and the opportunity to gain an understanding of what is takes to elevate their game.
Pack In-Training Camp Details
2nd - 5th Graders
- Focus on fundamentals, ball handling and shooting form
- Develop a winning attitude (The Pack Mentality)
- Daily group and individual competitions
6th - 8th Graders
- Reinforcement of fundamentals
- Small group skill training
- Emphasis on increasing basketball IQ
- Group/Team game play
- Individual/Group skill challenges
To register, go to www.packmensbasketballcamps.com. For more details or questions, contact CSU-Pueblo Head Men's Basketball Coach Ralph Turner at (719) 549-2713 or assistant men's basketball coach Jed Knafelc at (719) 549-2728.
– 30 –
As a member of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference, Colorado State University – Pueblo competes in 22 varsity sports in NCAA Division II intercollegiate athletics.