Youth/high school athletic teams and civic groups are welcomed to request free group rates to attend ThunderWolves athletic events and support Pack Athletics!
Information regarding team/group discounts:
- All groups consisting of members under 18 years of age will receive free admission.
- You may only attend one athletic contest per sport to receive the team discount.
- Coaches plus one guest will be admitted free
- Bus Drivers will be admitted free
- Parents of team members will be charged regular ticket prices
- Seating for football games will be "ThunderHill" or Standing room only
- Seating for basketball, volleyball, soccer, softball, and baseball will be general admission
- Forms need to be faxed or emailed in on the Monday prior to the event
- Fax forms to 719-549-2483
- Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in bringing your group to a CSU-Pueblo athletic event, fill out a team admission form, downloadable here.
For more information or clarification, contact CSU-Pueblo Assistant Athletic Director/Facilities & Ticket Manager, Trey Nickelson, at (719) 549-2050.