A FREE youth sports club for kids in grades K-8!
2016-17 Clinic Dates
Volleyball ThunderPup Clinic: TBD
Men's & Women's Soccer ThunderPup Clinic: Monday Sept. 12, 6-7:30 p.m, Art & Lorraine Gonzales Stadium
Men's & Women's Basketball ThunderPup Clinic: Monday January 30, 2017 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Massari Arena.
Cheer & Dance ThunderPup Clinic: TBD, Massari Arena
Baseball & Softball Clinic: Saturday, January 28, 2017 10 a.m.-11:30 p.m. Livestock Pavilion
The Colorado State University-Pueblo ThunderPup Club offers youth in Southern Colorado and the Pueblo area a FREE opportunity to interact with CSU-Pueblo sports teams, coaches and student-athletes as well as attend CSU-Pueblo sporting events for FREE throughout the year!
The ThunderPup Club consists of several sport clinics throughout the year designed to create an environment of learning and sportsmanship for boys and girls.
Benefits of the CSU-Pueblo ThunderPup Club:
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE AND INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS THROUGHOUT THE 2016-17 SEASON:
- Members will receive a THUNDERPUP CLUB CARD, which is good for one FREE entry into any home regular season CSU-Pueblo athletics event! The card will allow general admission seating at all home volleyball, soccer, basketball, wrestling, baseball and softball games, and “Thunder Hill” seating at football games.
- FREE admission to all future ThunderPup Clinics being offered throughout the year. ThunderPup Clinics offer members a chance to work out with coaches and members of CSU-Pueblo Athletic Teams!
- The CSU-Pueblo Bookstore, your source for CSU-Pueblo athletics gear, offers all members 10% off each purchase at the Bookstore!
How do I register?
There are the two ways to register:
- Come to any FREE ThunderPup Clinic and register on-site (schedule above)! New members will receive their ThunderPup card upon signing up.
- Register online by filling out the free online registration form here.
Contact Josh Koschke at email@example.com for more information or questions.