"The Board of Directors Club" is made up of an elite group of ten members. Members of this elite group pledge $10,000 per year for three years to ThunderWolves Athletics. They are the "leaders of the Pack" and will lead the way as CSU-Pueblo Athletics climbs the ladder of success to national prominence while winning RMAC and NCAA championships.
The "Board of Directors" not only are donors at the highest level for PUEBLO’S TEAM but serve on the top-level advisory community board for CSU-Pueblo Athletics. They lend their expertise and guidance to the athletics administration as we all look forward to a bright future at CSU-Pueblo and in ThunderWolves Athletics.
"Board of Directors" members have elite benefits above and beyond the highest level of giving in the "Pack Club" as well as the "Akela Club".
“Board of Directors” Club Exclusive Benefits:
• All benefits of "The Pack Club" at the $2,500 level (Click here for more information on "Pack Club" benefits)
• Recognized on exclusive "Akela Club" sign in Massari Arena
• Recognized on exclusive "Akela Club" sign at Neta & Eddie DeRose ThunderBowl
• Two (2) Football VIP parking passes
• Four (4) invitations to annual “Akela” Club-only Football pre-season reception
• Name recognition on ThunderBowl and Massari Arena reserved seats
• Become a member of the inner circle to assist ThunderWolves Athletics to gain success at the highest levels
• Two free tickets to annual Cripple Creek booster trip
• Two seats at Exclusive “Board of Directors” table at annual Lobster Bake
• Invitation for two to Dr. Lesley Di Mare’s Presidents Box for a home football game
• Invitation for two to “Board of Directors” reception at a home basketball game
• Tax deduction
Joining 'The Board of Directors Club'
To join "The Board of Directors Club," contact CSU-Pueblo Athletic Development Director Racheal Morris, at (719) 549-2013 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
'Board of Directors Club' Members
Dan & Kerry DeRose
Dr. Eddie & Neta DeRose
Mike & Tanya DeRose
Art & Lorraine Gonzales
Ted & Marla Hernandez
Dr. & Mrs. Rudy Padula
Bob & Kathy Root
Michael & Linda Sperber